The perfect combination of business and pleasure
Already proving very popular, with places filling up fast, Golf Events are a chance to escape the everyday stresses of the office and play alongside like-minded professionals. Each event will raise money for designated good causes and, thanks to partner company neutral carbon zone, is designed to be carbon-neutral.
Networking on the golf course can be a great way to build relationships and make connections with people in your industry or profession. Here are just a few of the benefits of networking on the golf course:
1. Relaxed and informal: Golfing provides an alternative setting to traditional networking events, which can make it easier to strike up a conversation and get to know someone.
2. Shared interest: Playing golf together can help to create a bond, allowing people to form valuable connections.
3. Time to talk: A game of golf can be enjoyed over several hours, which can give you plenty of time to talk and get to know someone.
4. Opportunities for follow-up: If you enjoy playing golf together, this provides an opportunity to follow up with that playing partner, which can help to solidify the relationship.
5. Potential for long-term relationships: Because golf is a sport that people often play over the course of many years, networking on the golf course can lead to long-term relationships.
It’s important to note that the goal of networking on the golf course is not to close business deals or sales on the spot, but to build relationships and make connections. These relationships can lead to potential opportunities in the medium to long term.
SPG-Group prides itself on delivering a relaxed atmosphere at great locations to enable networking to thrive. Get in touch if you would like to see the events prospectus as
places are filling up quickly.
All events will be carbon neutral thanks to neutral carbon zone.